I am actually not a sun myself on the beach kinda gal. I prefer to swim or play a little pick up volleyball, but mostly?
- Leisurely stroll along the water’s edge.
- Stop & pick up a shell or piece of driftwood.
- Watch the water move back & forth.
- Feel the freshness of a gust of wind.
- Thrill at the lift of sails.
- Enjoy a few moments of rest deep down into my soul.
But on those days off where the beach or lake front isn’t available?
I am learning to find simple ways to rest myself as He leads.
- Reading His Word.
- Walking outdoors.
- Spending time with those I love.
How is He teaching you to slow down and savor the moments you too are blessed with?
#pmponders #restformysoul #hopeinHisPresence