“Break my heart for what breaks Yours. Everything i am for Your Kingdom’s cause as i walk from earth into eternity.” @hillsongunited ⠀
What I have come to realize over these past few weeks of looking at His Kingdom in the Word?
God knew we would need to see glimpses of heaven on earth to help us along our journeys.
For His heart breaks…
- When marriages disintegrate, addictions escalate and war decimates His creation.
- When the lonely, hurting, scared and broken are overlooked.
- When the orphans remain father and/or motherless.
- When the poor still have empty stomachs.
- Where sin runs rampant without hindrance.
Friend, His Kingdom will come among us each and every time we invite Him into each moment of our lives, for…
- He has promised us He is with us.
- He has proven Himself to be for us.
- He has given His very life for us.
- He has forever removed the stain of our sins.
- He has made us one of His family.
- He has shown us that His Kingdom can make a lasting impact upon those it comes into contact with.
Because His Kingdom came in love, is infused with mercy and grace, and walks alongside us wherever we go.
His Kingdom comes every single time when we ask Him to show us what to do, reveals to us what to say.
For His love is seen shining through our eyes, words and actions when we love others as He does.
May Your Kingdom continue to shift the atmosphere and draw near as Your people seek You first.
One day, there will be no more…
Let Your Kingdom come soon in its fullness, Lord as You make all things new and perfect in You!