There are a few things which can distract me from listening to His voice. Right now, I am slightly sleep deprived with young cats waking me up in the wee hours, a few family members snoring at night, and a very sore low back.
This morning as I walked to work, He reminded me that I was His kid.
- My most recent achievement is up on His fridge & proudly on display.
- My photo is in His wallet.
- He has signed the legal document in the heavenlies which declares me as His child & heir.
- My name is tattooed on His heart.
- I am always on His mind.
- God not only cares for me as a mother, but provides for me as a good father, and walks close beside me as a brother.
May these verses below become a reminder of His eternal gift of becoming one of His family – His kid, and how much He loves to remind me of this truth!!
But to all who did receive Him, who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 ESV
For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. Galatians 3:26 ESV
The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God. Romans 8:16 ESV
What marvelous love the Father has extended to us! Just look at it—we’re called children of God! That’s who we really are. 1 John 3:1 MSG
#childofGod #AtoZofhowYoudefineme #hopefortheharddays