Adjusting one’s diet can happen for many reasons, but we usually all end up doing so for our health.
How is your intake today?
Healthy or junky, or somewhere in between?
- Are you taking Him at His Word?
- Are you worshipping with thanks?
- Are you welcoming Him to speak into your life, and possibly change the direction in which you are headed in?
- Are you feeling defeated?
- Is your time spent __________ (Netflix, reading, gaming, snacking, overeating, dessert, shopping… fill in your thang here) keeping you away from what He longs for you?
I recently heard the line “Every chain is breakable” in a worship song and realized that I sometimes go back to what’s unhealthy because I mistakenly and futily try to get free on my own.
I am not strong enough to overcome what needs to be defeated and made right in my life.
I have also come to realize that living apart from Him is a complete waste of my time.
I want to live abundantly and free now, not just when I stop fooling myself that I am more than enough to handle _________ on my own.
Sometimes the healthiest thing we can do is to give up, give it all to Him and get out of His way as He moves on our behalf for our freedom.
If you too are longing for spiritual, emotional, mental and physical health – surrender.
When we let go, He is able to do so much more than we can ever imagine. He defeats the enemy, rewrites our story and loved us to health and wholeness as He does.
“Come all who are weary, weighed down with burden, bound in chains, and find freedom for your souls as I make you whole. I offer rest in My Presence, and will quench your hunger and thirst. All are welcome to come.”