Today I am thank-full for many things, big and small. Here are the first five which come to mind tonight….
- I have peace my son is where he is supposed to be, where He wants him this summer. God’s timing was perfect.
- My daughter’s left hand, which I accidentally closed the car door upon yesterday in a freak accident (not my best mom moment), is not seriously injured, and is already 50% better than yesterday. Thanks God!
- When my set work hours fluctuate, God provides extra freelance work when I need it. He truly provides for us on a daily basis.
- I have not eaten any foods which I am allergic to today, and feel 10 years younger with more energy as I enjoy a few foods I had previously avoided until I knew for sure what I was reacting to. Coffee, eggs, salsa and corn – I am thankful for you, and the God who created them!
- Some of my brain fog and headaches, which my doc and I thought might still be related to my last concussion, may have been related to eating the wrong foods for me. I had no headache in the morning today. Thanks for that unexpected gift, God!
What are you thankful for tonight? Whether it’s a biggie or something which matters only to you, thank Him for it.
#pmponders #thankfull #inallthings #bigandsmall #howHelovesus